sábado, 16 de marzo de 2024

Chicks, babes, dames, sisters of colors, shades of light, dates with donkeys, dicks, and dawgs, in the darkness, shades of darkness.

 Today will never come again. Be a blessing. Be a friend. Encourage someone. Take time to care. Let your words heal, and not wound. YOU KNOW WHAT'S REAL CRAZY, YOU SOUND LIKE SOMEBODY I REALLY REALLY KNOW, CRAZY BUT TRUE, ANYWAYS, I HOPE YOU FIND YOUR ONE YOU DESIRE TO FIND AND WANT.




Good Morning,
Back from the holiday, in Forth Worth, birthday presents to deliver. Had a blast, saw family members. Going to dentist tomorrow, Vista location, have to face the music there. VA health care leaves a lot to be desired. Later on that.Friends, Family, Foes, Faces In The Crowds. Roles To Play, Decades.

History In The Works, Stories Told, History recorded, tie to the notes, songs record for the best to be, bumps in the roads, back on track. 


RISE AND SHINE MY FRAGILE AMERICANS ,WHAT SILLY NONSENSE ARE WE OFFENDED BY TODAY ...
Inline image
I treat people the way I would like to be treated. I do not take life too serious , sometimes  I like to have a good laugh.

In Palm Springs, for a minute,4 times a year, dead grandparents to see, 3 deaths recorded, another one added, my parents also. Have an uncle living  there,in Palm Springs, distant now, sad story, a work in process.

Anyway, need new friends, have issues at my house, need it updated, could use a hand, on those projects.
Going to Vegas to take my other uncle to San Diego , around the 15th. 







Live and learn, balls in the ... ‘LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM. NOT FOR WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE’.CARTOONS ACROSS THE DECADES.




To fail, first attempts in learning, the end is effects never ends, equals next opening.We have partnered with organizations such as BeyGOOD, Diversity Capital, Hello Alice, and many more to support Black entrepreneurship and the businesses that have been hit the hardest as a result of COVID-19 and social uprisings.


FACTS DO NOT CEASE TO EXIST BECAUSE THEY ARE IGNORED.MORONS, ANGELS TO CRY, TESTS OVER TIME, TO FAIL, FIRST ATTEMPTS WITH NEW DATA, PAGES TURNED. DAN EVANS - LIC. # 01324544. THUG LIFE BITCH.I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Thinking of you . What's going on, tell me about yourself, what's your story?Layers Of Lessons. 

SPRUCE POWER | LINKEDIN My Memories.LEASE TRANSFER AGREEMENT. When Conspiracy Theory .SPRUCE POWER | LINKEDIN My Memories.LEASE TRANSFER AGREEMENT. When Conspiracy Theory Becomes Fact.Liars Go to Hell. Revelation 21:8'.Going the Extra Mile | Napoleon Hill Yesterday , The Shells Of Time.
No photo description available.

 I write daily, in so many places, so many names, born on March 18, during the year of the rat, the day of birthdays, returns, and rebirths. Starting over again, and again, so many times, ways to grow, ways to explore.Glory Dazes To Come.Lions, Tigers And Bears, Oh My, Faces Under The Surface.




The Israeli State, Hamas, and All Governments Everywhere, Do not Give a Damn About ‘The People’My Future in the Media World:Starting over again, and again, so many times, ways to grow, ways to explore.Glory Dazes To Come.Lions, Tigers And Bears, Oh My, Faces Under The Surface.

Big shout out to one of the best boxing coaches Cisco Cuevas . FOR A FEE, PTSD, NUTS ON THE RUN. VETERAN: USMC: POSTAL CLERK 2. EARTH ANGEL...New world to make. Snake Class, Views of Snakes, 12 Clocks to Check.No American should have to choose between making their voice heard and staying safe.
May be an illustration of text that says 'Dear God, It's me again... 2009 olhe Stencilsmith'

|BREAKING News:Spruce Power/Kilowatt Financial/Sungevity - Solar Panel Complaints, Reasons to Not buy.'SOMETIMES YOU JUST WANNA KARATE CHOP A MOTHERFUCKER'.SPRUCE POWER | LINKEDIN My Memories.LEASE TRANSFER AGREEMENT. When Conspiracy Theory Becomes Fact.Liars Go to Hell. Revelation 21:8'.Going the Extra Mile. 



Farmer in the dell .Chicks, babes, dames, sisters of colors, shades of light, dates with donkeys, dicks, and dawgs, in the darkness, shades of darkness. 

Name your brand of crazy...Farmer in the dell, getting ground ready now...When I get back home. Don’t call me angel Getting older, getting slower, things to do, staying alive, living large, in the moment, sunny and bright, looking for a friend, someone to talk to, someone to visit, just to let you know.


Senior alert, stats to share, over the age of 65, tall man, heads above the normal. Sitting alone at house, home in the hills, growing food, fruit, flowers, what is your story...

"The sperm is more than just a fluid, it is a container of genetic information. Meaning when a man ejaculates in a woman, he leaves behind DNA that is stored inside the woman and shared if she gets pregnant. If she aborts, more information is stored




Collections Agencies in Ventura, CA. See BBB rating, reviews, complaints, request a quote & more.This. Changes. Everything.Stay active and just keep moving...‘THE EMPIRE OF LIES’ Sprusce Powers, Midterms, Transfers, And Terminations. When Sellers Will Not Sign, Transfers for terminations.Plenty Of Frogs, Freaks, Fools, Glory Dazes On Earth. In 2016, rail carried just under 1 percent of trade between China and Europe by volume and just over 2 percent by value.Everyone has issues.


 Love And Luck:Coins To Flip:Dances,Dreams:Glory Dazes To Come. Escape The Ordinary: Views.Walking On Sunshine.My personality @DumbassPhotoshop is what kept us OUT of war.'The Doctor is in the house! RAZZLE DAZZLE! 2022.'Saints and Sinners. A Case for Baskets, Not a Basket Case.Pissing in the wind, waves to relieve the extra water, fecal matter, and shit, thanks so much for the laughs, and the pictures, to say the rest. Great job, never stop, rats to roaches, races in lights, love, and lessons to the one and only, Jason Bubbles Lavigne - JBL.FaceTime: Sinners And Saints,Sons To Shine: Diamonds, Or Not.
No photo description available.
What is all this mumbo jumbo ?????? Dances In Darkness: Snakes, Spiders, Toads: Standing together for live water is holly.Full Of Joy. Darling You're Not Alice And This Is Not Wonderland.


Crash and burn Spruce, crash and burn.Yes I did it, no, I'm not sorry, and yes I will do it again.Do you have a dispute with a solar panel installer?
'THE DARKEST HOUR.FROM: KRISTEN GABEL VIA DOCUSIGN,HORSES HORSIN' AROUND, “ISRAEL’S SECURITY IS BASED PARTLY ON A RELATIONSHIP WITH THE UNITED STATES BUILT ON SHARED VALUES — FREEDOM, EQUALITY, DEMOCRACY —

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario