lunes, 16 de septiembre de 2024

NUTS TO STAND."BE FREE, LITTLE ONE" I SAY AS I LIFT UP MY HANDS, FLEW THE LAST FUCK. OUT OF FUCKS TO GIVE.

Seeing another's viewpoint as wrong, doesn't make one's viewpoint right. Often times it simply means one's own viewpoint is more right. However to he right, is to understand things perfectly. The problem is; we are not perfect.



COUNTRY PO BOX 4387 USA Portland OR 97208-4387 4. COLLATERAL: This financing statement covers the following collateral: NUTS TO STAND."BE FREE, LITTLE ONE" I SAY AS I LIFT UP MY HANDS, FLEW THE LAST FUCK. OUT OF FUCKS TO GIVE.



All of the Debtor's right, title and interest in photovoltaic solar energy equipment, including but not limited to multiple rooftop solar panels, electrical inverter, cables and wires, support brackets, and related equipment, and additions and replacements of same.

In addition, the security interest includes the warranty on the referenced collateral. 

NUTS TO STAND."BE FREE, LITTLE ONE" I SAY AS I LIFT UP MY HANDS, FLEW THE LAST FUCK. OUT OF FUCKS TO GIVE.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario