sΓ‘bado, 30 de diciembre de 2017

standards, across the lions.After climbing a great hill...Hello I'm John, would you like to talk?, text me on +1(612) 930-3578, care to read from you soon.

Views on dry land: Monkeys,πŸŽΆπŸ’˜πŸ’™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ❤️ 5151: Made in America Stars bright tonight, dreams and prayers, up in the air, angels out to guide the way, good times. John Travolta Pulp Fiction Black Tuxedo Suit.Fun and games, πŸ’™πŸ’›πŸ’™πŸ˜‡❤️😘free rides, donkeys in packs, moves made to charm. Many plans, goals, hopes, prayers in motion daily, adventures to share with a giant, green, white or blue giants. Just a Cali dreamer, black not blue, rite to the point, waves of words to share, blue dreams in the air, pot to smoke, crazy, weird, strange 2, coins to flip. standards, across the lions.After climbing a great hill...Hello I'm John, would you like to talk?, text me on +1(612) 930-3578, care to read from you soon.

Image result for disneyland nightmares, one day out of life
Dream Knights, Sunny And Bright, Wits Of Owls, Not The Goats, Not The Sheep, Dances On Time. Over your head? Retired, Baby Boomer, 1950 something, 6 decades, 6 feet tall, or not:Retired 420 friendly, home alone again. Stranger to friend, location, seasoned to starting dating again. Simple?standards, across the lions.After climbing a great hill...Hello I'm John, would you like to talk?, text me on +1(612) 930-3578, care to read from you soon.

    Image result for disneyland nightmares, one day out of life...I m an artist and poet  ...I m frank....look   www.frankartist.com call me up  3108480719 call me ...please and lets see what happens   your frank .... Fun and games in the air for the weak, and one of the seven sins has been done over and over again, and it has eaten the man alive, and hope for an attack of goodness and mercy may not be enough this time.
    Pray, wish, desire, for the best outcome to the end of a dark day here on earth, and the rewards will be given for the crimes against the kids, crimes against the angels that pass in the lights of hopes, wishes, prayers, and desires, and the darkness is done, and the lights are back on, actions deeds, and the behaviors of the Jewish Army 2018, and the Bisexual Jarrots Donkeys. Josh Allison:Happy birthday !πŸŽ‡πŸŒ™πŸŽ²πŸŽ‚πŸ“£πŸŽΊπŸŽ§πŸ˜€πŸ˜‹πŸŽ΅ Jake Ass-black: John Appleseed, Jack And Jill, Applesright, names to flip, just for him. Names and labels, have to start somewhere.  Image result for disneyland nightmares, one day out of lifeMules, and asses in the hills and canyons of the cities in Riverside county with the herds hidden in the hills, to return with the lives of the dead and dumb people that were not able to learn the lessons the first time out, out the last time out, stuck on stupid, and who can fix stupid, and it is a curse of a life time, and a clan of people trying to fix a broken record, to what purpose, it moot of course.;)standards, across the lions.After climbing a great hill...
     Our hearts are with you, London.Let the Calm Wash Over You as This Dam Opens Its Spillways. Alo Hermosa! Woow awesome! You are so cute, I like you very much, and I would like to meet you, contact me I'm interested in you I'm Ricardo nice to read you 949 281 9331 my number, I hope to meet you soon ♡ 5 Stars, Bitches, and Babes, Glory Dazes Done....standards, across the lions.After climbing a great hill...Hello I'm John, would you like to talk?, text me on +1(612) 930-3578, care to read from you soon.

    Photo


    u r very poetic  ...I m an artist and poet  ...I m frank....look   www.frankartist.com call me up  3108480719 call me ...please and lets see what happens standards, across the lions.After climbing a great hill...Hello I'm John, would you like to talk?, text me on +1(612) 930-3578, care to read from you soon.  your frank  ;)standards, across the lions.After climbing a great hill..

    Kings, leaders, Peter Pan,Chaplin Mike, Captain Hook,,πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™ 
    Hats And Wigs. Jesus Christ, hats, horns,labels, names, coins to flip. Fairy tales,
     pixies, fairies, earth angels, cards to flip, dances on the sands of time, coins to flip, 
    different lives to share. Say this five times fast " Unique New York "Happy birthday 
    cousins πŸŽ‚πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰ My baby boys πŸ’š❤πŸ’œπŸ’™. You are Beautiful 😍....standards,
     across the lions.After climbing a great hill...

    Stats, location, age, how tall, gems to find, not another fish in the seas....

    Hello I'm John, would you like to talk?, text me on +1(612) 930-3578, care to 
    read from you soon.

    .


    Kings, leaders, Peter Pan,Chaplin Mike, Captain Hook,,πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™ Hats And Wigs. Jesus Christ, hats, horns,labels, names, coins to flip. Fairy tales, pixies, fairies, earth angels, cards to flip, dances on the sands of time, coins to flip, different lives to share. Say this five times fast " Unique New York "Happy birthday cousins πŸŽ‚πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰ My baby boys πŸ’š❤πŸ’œπŸ’™. You are Beautiful 😍....standards, across the lions.After climbing a great hill...Hello I'm John, would you like to talk?, text me on +1(612) 930-3578, care to read from you soon.


    Photo


    u r very poetic  ...I m an artist and poet  ...I m frank....look   www.frankartist.com call me up  3108480719 call me ...please and lets see what happens   your frank  ;)standards, across the lions.After climbing a great hill...
     1



    u r very poetic  ...I m an artist and poet  ...I m frank....look   www.frankartist.com call me up  3108480719 call me ...please and lets see what happens   your frank  ;)standards, across the lions.After climbing a great hill...

    No hay comentarios:

    Publicar un comentario