lunes, 11 de febrero de 2019

Kea Khiev: Got a dick, who is moving up, had to tell, watch out for your life, I have killed, lied,just to please my mother. History noted, not news today.

Photo
Just as the UN was folding up its tents in Cambodia in late 1993, I learned that a friend from .... From 1999 until 2004, the Cambodian government has haggled over a .... of their lives publishing tracts asserting that no Jews were ever killed by the. Nazis ..... 1979 when the Khmer Rouge began to moveprisoners out of S-21.

Facing Death in Cambodia - 

Documentation Center of Cambodia

Kea Khiev: Let’s have some fun, starting NOW! Lovers, haters, good time suckers, cows to call home, dimes to drop. Got a dick, who is moving up, had to tell, watch out for your life, I have killed, lied, and acted like the girl lost in the wood. Bitches, hoes, hags, haters, dimes to drop, hats to wear, good time toads, bells to ring. 

Documentation Center of Cambodia


 Kea Khiev: Got a dick, who is moving up, had to tell, watch out for your life, I have killed, lied,just to please my mother. History noted, not news today.
Photo

Kea Khiev: Got a dick, who is moving up, had to tell, watch out for your life, I have killed, lied, and acted like the girl lost in the wood. Bitches, hoes, hags, haters, dimes to drop, hats to wear, good time toads, bells to ring. Let’s have some fun, starting NOW!Got a dick, who is moving up, had to tell, watch oiut for your life, I have killed, lied, and acted like the girl lost in the wood. Bitches, hoes, hags, haters, dimes to drop, hats to wear, good time toads, bells to ring.  Kea Khiev: Got a dick, who is moving up, had to tell, watch out for your life, I have killed, lied,just to please my mother. History noted, not news today.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario