domingo, 29 de septiembre de 2019

Hello, mates! Few "Things" will impress me. I don't mind sharing photos but I'm not going to begin that way as I am not looking to form a thin skin superficial opinion based on outer appearance.


One good man to find,how hard can it be,smart, tall, strong, retired, educated, boy next door, baby boomer, heads above common.Stats, location,age, how tall, retired from what, burning trees, things to do at home, questions up in the air... Can we try again . Pages to books.πŸ•πŸŒ›πŸ˜΄πŸ˜‡πŸ’•πŸ’–❤I just can't live without you! Hello, mates!πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”"Mermaid Tales RP".
Image
Waiting for Nothing.Affliction is the wholesome soil of virtue, where patience, honor, sweet humility, and calm fortitude, take root and flourish. -David Mallet.It's how you deal with failure that determines how you achieve success. - David Feherty. Because Short Sex Doesn’t Mean Bad Sex Let's get it on. Lots of views, lots of love, lots of sons to shine, bitches, pigs, hogs, hoes, winners, losers, learners, giants on land, jacks, marbles, hares in heads, blowing in the wind, no bald heads, standards sets, senior woman, senior man, retired, man made on his own terms.

Have you seen him, deer in the woods, monkeys in packs, heads to count, wave of words. To share, how tall, what age, which leap year, 6 for me, coming up. Changes to make, choices to chances, mountains to climb, birds to sing, glory dazes to come.Dream knights,men and mice, dances in the light of day, winners, losers, learners, retired from the races, heading out.

Image
Hello, mates! Few "Things" will impress me. I don't mind sharing photos but I'm not going to begin that way as I am not looking to form a thin skin superficial opinion based on outer appearance.
Image

Hello, mates! Few "Things" will impress me. I don't mind sharing photos but I'm not going to begin that way as I am not looking to form a thin skin superficial opinion based on outer appearance.Re: Recalls. Recaps.Races 2. 
Image may contain: outdoor and water
Leaders of the band, steps to take,for a mate for the rest of your life.πŸŽΆπŸ˜„πŸ˜―πŸŽΌπŸŽΈπŸŽ€πŸŽ‰πŸ¦πŸ¨πŸπŸ°πŸΉNuts to grow, flowers and candy, notes of joy, dances in the streets.The reason so many people believe in an afterlife is because it’s extremely difficult to imagine not having a consciousness.


Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes you learn, pages in books, recaps to recall. Drugs, sex and rock and roll was the reason for the excuses and the fingers pointed at others to blame for deeds and action.'Shooting Curves, Balls In The Air, Bats To Flies'Heads To Count.πŸπŸ•·️πŸΎπŸ¦‰πŸ„πŸŒ›πŸŒ›πŸŒ›
Waiting for Nothing.Affliction is the wholesome soil of virtue, where patience, honor, sweet humility, and calm fortitude, take root and flourish. -David Mallet.It's how you deal with failure that determines how you achieve success. - David Feherty.

Good evening. I am looking for a connection, conversation, and chemistry, shots in the dark, woman for man.I know, but here I am.I simply desire to talk to another soul about our lives, thoughts, experiences, fears, loves, goals, and anything else. I am a 55 plus:woman who enjoys writing and getting to know others through it. I don’t seek sex or anything physical. I do ask :you’re single?

If you like to write, like getting to know another person, please feel free to write to me. A lifestyle is what you pay for; a life is what pays you. ~ Thomas Leonard .The ears are the gateway to the mind.-The heart knows its own bitterness.-To a hungry man everything bitter is sweet. Proverbs. Turning Pages: Guns N' Roses - Don't Cry.πŸ’₯πŸ˜ŽπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸ„, A fun day at a home break. Cheers, Chaps, Chicks. causes, how many times per minute.

Image

Few "Things" will impress me. I don't mind sharing photos but I'm not going to begin that way as I am not looking to form a thin skin superficial opinion based on outer appearance, normal, plain, common, words to define, crazy, insane, mental , coins to flip, views, values, voices.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario