viernes, 31 de diciembre de 2021

Hasn't this country had enough lessons from the HOLOCAUST? Good time toads, rotten men, rotten kids, run of the rats, bitches with stars, hoes with hogs, wigs to caps, bald heads in the sun.

  

I write books, about the paths that I have crossed.I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. You may be eligible for newly enacted service-connected benefits.
May be an image of car and outdoors



I am a Sorcerer ...Dreams to have, dreams to work.ls).Go out on a limb. That's where the fruit is. -Whitney Houston - Greatest Love Of All. Good Times, Lots Of Laughs, Schools.Hasn't this country had enough lessons from the HOLOCAUST? Good time toads, rotten men, rotten kids, run of the rats, bitches with stars, hoes with hogs, wigs to caps, bald heads in the sun.


I write books, about the paths that I have crossed.I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. You may be eligible for newly enacted service-connected benefits.


Don’t Be Cruel.WINNERS AND LOSERS, DANCES IN THE RAIN, WET AND ALIVE. Lead the way. Let the world catch up.Dances In The Dark, Spiders And Snakes, Tips And Tales: I write books, about the paths that I have crossed.I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. You may be eligible for newly enacted service-connected benefits.


Don’t Be Cruel.WINNERS AND LOSERS, DANCES IN THE RAIN, WET AND ALIVE. Lead the way. Let the world catch up.Dances In The Dark, Spiders And Snakes, Tips And Tales:
I don’t care who is doing better than me. I’m doing better than I was last year. It’s ME vs ME! Make someone smile everyday, but always remember.. you are that someone, too.Views, Values, Voices In My Head.INCREDIBLE NEWS.
May be an image of 3 people and people standing

'Note to self: I am allowed to cry. I am allowed to scream. But, I am not allowed to give up. D will all get done somehow. Just breathe. 
I write books, about the paths that I have crossed.I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. You may be eligible for newly enacted service-connected benefits.
LOSING MY RELIGION. FACES IN LIGHTS, STARS, SLUTS, SLUGS, SNAKES IN GRASS, STEERS, QUEERS, FLY.Homes, Hopes, Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Taught to love trained to heal.No time to waste, kill, or mark.What is something you can do today to boost your spirit?Sons to shine, glory dazes to come, walking on sunshine, dances in the clouds, goodness and mercy, songs to sing, hands to hearts, hands to hold, giants on land.

Sons to shine, glory dazes to come, walking on sunshine, dances in the clouds, goodness and mercy, songs to sing, hands to hearts, hands to hold, giants on land. : .. to play,better than the dogs in the houses.

What is something you can do today to boost your spirit?Sons to shine, glory dazes to come, walking on sunshine, dances in the clouds, goodness and mercy, songs to sing, hands to hearts, hands to hold, giants on land.Lovers and haters, day and night, hopes and dreams, birds and bees, frogs and fish, tales to see, tales to watch, tales to spin. MOVE ON: Steven and Sheri  Jarrot,trades with cheap tricks, Rachel Gay Jarrot, Sluts For Free Rides.Greens, Trees, Nuts On The Runs, Paths Cross, Good One Love, One Hand, Smoke Signs, Happy Dazes. One Love, One Hand, Smoke Signs, Happy Dazes.Shooting Curves. Ball Games, Never Outs.




RISE AND SHINE MY FRAGILE AMERICANS R”eTPT WHAT SILLY NONSENSE ARE WE OFFENDED BY TODAY?''I'M GOING TO TRY AND ACT LIKE A NORMAL, HAPPY, MENTALLY BALANCED PERSON TODAY. WISH ME LUCK!'

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'THE LAST SUPLEX'


Community. Honor.You don't have to like me and I don't have to give a shit. Jot that down.Into The Woods, Into The Water, Into The Dark: Veterans Homeless Blues.The Struggle" Sheri Spider Jarrot. On the road to Redemption. To fail, first attempts in learning, the end is effects never ends, equals next opening. Strangers to friends.

May be a meme of 1 person and text that says '"oh fuck you're gonna make me" PA RUM PUM PUM CUM'

 ‘LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM. NOT FOR WHAT YOU WANT ME TO Be.One of the reasons we need to make America Friends, Family, Foes, Faces In The Crowds.Blame who: Fags to flags, Jewish Rites.'Apparently when you donate blood, it has to be YOUR blood.'

My Future in the Media World: Uncertain, but certainly exciting. Blame it on my mermaid soul Across The Decades,Family Affairs,Nuts On The Go.Golden Calf: What beef?Faces In The Crowds.Blame who: Fags to flags, Jewish Rites.'Apparently when you donate blood, it has to be YOUR blood.'


Maybe not all are saints and not all sinners, hopes and prayers for the weak veterans, blacks and working classes that get stuck with head in sand, or up their asses, donkeys, fools, frogs, and Super-sized freaks today and forever? on Bitches 2 Buffs.5151:Dances With Dicks, Dawgs, Donkeys. Monkeys In Packs.   The world is full of lunatics, heads above the common, plain, normal crazy, coins to flip. Rides on faces of Steven, Sheri, Sima, Rachel and Rocky Jarrot, Sarah, Chuck Moore or Rick Benson, happy and gay lots.

Charles Jarrot Facebook, Twitter & MySpace on PeekYou
Made in America .Do You Know,Jack. Or Was It John, Maybe Joe, hard to say, some guy, you know the one.With the bean, with the candle, who ran under the shade of the moon.Good times, sad times, sons to shine, freaks in the knight, men and mice, cartoon hits for decades.If you believe in Karma send this message to 14 friends including me, if I don't get it back I guess I'm not one of them.My Future in the Media World: Uncertain, but certainly exciting. Blame it on my mermaid soul Across The Decades,Family Affairs,Nuts On The Go.Golden Calf: What beef?




Veterans Later In Life. Rites For Seats, Dollars And Sense, Rats, Roaches, Rainbow Racers:COME TOGETHER RIGHT NOW.One of the best. Love, lights, lessons, songs in the winds.PERFECTION Dope Sleeve. Love this . Skins Colored. Love, Luck...THOSE WHO TELL THE STORIES RULE SOCIETY PLATO'If you believe in Karma send this message to 14 friends including me, if I don't get it back I guess I'm not one of them.My Future in the Media World: Uncertain, but certainly exciting. Blame it on my mermaid soul Across The Decades,Family Affairs,Nuts On The Go.Golden Calf: What beef?






 Life is like a camera; focus on what’s important, capture the good times, develop from the negative and if it goes wrong. Take another shot.Green Cat-eyed Snake –Just stumbled across another historic reminder of how powerful the Internet Archive is as a resource. From a certain GCHQ presentation. Happy birthday. Rides on faces of Steven, Sheri, Sima, Rachel and Rocky Jarrot, Sarah, Chuck Moore or Rick Benson, happy and gay lots.


Did not work out, got the listing, and forgot about, 31 days later, he was ready to go to work, door closed, window closed, not time for frogs in a group, Amry of frogs, fools, and freaks, snakes in grass, to get paid, for not doing the work, lessons to learn, how to treat people better. Just stumbled across another historic reminder of how powerful the Internet Archive is as a resource. From a certain GCHQ presentation. Happy birthday.



Rach JayCow to Buffalo: Rach Jay?Rachel Jarrot, Crook and..?Rachel Jarrot, thief like sire? - RGJ Princess Frog - blogger.Rachel Jarrot, Cows And Cattle Runs:Yahoo Answers,.Reflection on Vatican' s Announcement of Papal Visit and Truth about Ritual of Reconciliation (Unam Sanctum, Romanus Pontifux, Aeterni Regis, Convocation.Hasn't this country had enough lessons from the HOLOCAUST? Good time toads, rotten men, rotten kids, run of the rats, bitches with stars, hoes with hogs, wigs to caps, bald heads in the sun.


'I can't be controlled. So all want want is someone who can watch me do my thing and say "that's my baby"'Over The Decades:Paths To Cross,Roads Traveled. Earth Angel, Battles And Wars Won, Dances In The Sky, Heaven Is Home, Castles in The Clouds, Walking On Sunshine, Daily Events. Pages To Go

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario