sábado, 12 de febrero de 2022

New York.Who Let The Dawgs Out?My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them." LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM .

  Hi there, 'I'M GOING TO TRY AND ACT LIKE A NORMAL, HAPPY, MENTALLY BALANCED PERSON TODAY. WISH ME LUCK!'American birds, American Women, American Veterans, Americans sad and blue.…New York.Who Let The Dawgs Out?My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them." LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM .

Let’s unite! Jump on this train, no ticket required Ticket. It’s easy!Dreams dancing on cloud nine, mercy and goodness, angels on hand, hand out to help the lost, warm arms at rest.New York.Who Let The Dawgs Out?My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them."  LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM .
Living Large, Cali Dreamers. Your Future Self Will Thank You For It!Brand News: Franky Froghats | Facebook Winners, Losers, Donkeys 2, faces in the herds.New York.Who Let The Dawgs Out?My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them."  LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM .

Witting is my thing, going places, have gone places, have done things, things have happen, my gift to write and tell.New York.Who Let The Dawgs Out?My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them."  LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM .
How about you, Mr Fun Guy, where are you, how are you, and what do you do, for fun, for work, for life. Age of the baby boomers, 65 Million daily, turning 65, those are the stats, that I have heard. Who wants to be alone, during the golden years. 
Never run back to what broke you.Only you and your depth of character will make you successful. Last day online, bye.GO AWAY, FROM MY LIFE ,I HATE YOU.So help me become the great Jewish Party Person, who is much better than a Rock Star.Insane*Naughty*Love Kisses, and hugs, songs to sing, plenty of fish in the seas. Pssstt!Rosie Stella,Can it be Friday everyday!Politics & Insights.Tales of the fairies, the pixies, the earth angels, games to be play, were played, back in time. 2015, great birthday gift from a band of freaks, retards, and rejects from New York.Who Let The Dawgs Out?My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them."  LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM .

I 'asked my Grandma "what's good for headaches"... She said "staying away from the mf who gave it to you"'.Fruits and Nuts: Gifts given for the bad blood stories told.Walks, Talks, Views, Lots Of Coins To Pay. "Ain't Your Mama", Not You Toy, Not You Dream Babe.
No photo description available.




Rachel Cattlecaller
Signs are out that tell us things, about the person we are, and the person that we can became if we take the high road, not the easy road, sings songs for the signs, they were born under, and the animals withinProfile Picture


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario