jueves, 31 de marzo de 2022

Seasons, reasons, causes, dances on the sands of time, lessons to learn, over a lifetime or two.

 In the garden of good and evil, the snake was on a tree, the first one to matter to so many, a Greek story of the creation of life. Seasons, reasons, causes, dances on the sands of time, lessons to learn, over a lifetime or two. The stories of people in your family are your stories, during that time, you were in a sack of nuts, waiting for your turn, again at bat.



I’m Steven Jay Jarrot, oral talents online to share, and I am a total bitch. I sucked my first dick at 10 and I loved it. I dress up like a girl and post ads for guys to feed me cock. I let them take pics and videos and I dont care what they do with them as long as I get a copy.
I’m a complete sissy-slut cross-dressing faggot. Since I was 10 if anyone told me to suck their dick, I did. If someone calls me a bitch or a faggot, I don’t argue. I am. No joke, I am a cock sucking bitch and damn proud. My only regret is that I don’t have a group of men who use me on a regular basis.

.“Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom.” ―Thomas Jefferson.We certainly don't have to agree or like everyone but we should be mature enough to be a decent human being to all of society.
Fish Out Of Water: Wishes On Stars, Waves Of Words: Sunny And Bright.Stronger for the classes.Tails.


  •  and Rats racing, monkeys in trees, horse and pony shows, time to sit down, take a load off your few tales to share. Love, Food for Fools: Daily Bread?Thankful for a new life, without Steven Jarrot: Party Views.Seasons, reasons, causes, dances on the sands of time, lessons to learn, over a lifetime or two. 

  • Nothing to stop the wheels from going around, or the clocks to stop, rocks to roll, diamonds on the side of the road. Out of sight, out of mind, out of the dirt, out of the mud, walking on sunshine again, love, luck, lights, lessons, leaders, lights to shine, candles in the wind.



    Stars born, every day, lights to go out, at the end of the dazes on earth. Circles of people, circles of angels on earth, circles of earth angels, kids and goats. Nuts to fall, nuts to grow, nuts to start the trees in the woods.Roles to okay, hats to  wear, clocks to watch, good times, movies made, in and out of time, men and mice, cartoon hits for decades, how to make a buck, walks of fame. Out of sight, out of mind, out of the dirt, out of the mud, walking on sunshine again, love, luck, lights, lessons, leaders, lights to shine, candles in the wind.


    Image result for Lil whores😂😂😂😂Party and Pay: Steven and Charles R. Jarrot, crooks and liar, tails to be told. Good Time, Laughs to delight stories to be told. Hugs and kisses, good and bad, history, of what was, and dreams to cum true.Faces, Coins, Cards, Hands To Share,Flipping In The Lights.

    7603601613.Rachel, Rach, Reese butches,face fuck with Daddy-Steven Jarrot, 7608512267 oral experts changed names.. calling is something else to excuse.Love or hate the horns of a goat is one way to look at the sexes, and the games played for true love. happy for life on the right side...??Roles to okay, hats to  wear, clocks to watch, good times, movies made, in and out of time, men and mice, cartoon hits for decades, how to make a buck, walks of fame. Out of sight, out of mind, out of the dirt, out of the mud, walking on sunshine again, love, luck, lights, lessons, leaders, lights to shine, candles in the wind.


    3 things you absolutely must do when planning dream trips.


    Elizabeth Warren dropped two excellent policy ideas today, and the New York Times is publishing articles about what Neera Tanden said to her mom about Bernie Sanders. Super excited to relive all the bullshit of 2016!

  • Ain't No Sunshine: Man with a message, man the teacher, man the student, no kids, only dead wife, would be so nice.Susan Moors shared "The Death of the Family Gathering".You. Senior, Seasoned.
    Don't ever allow anyone to take you for granted, you are too valuable not to be appreciated. It's so dope to watch ppl succeed and do cool shit in life.The Very Best of Jazz Divas:

    No hay comentarios:

    Publicar un comentario