jueves, 7 de octubre de 2021

Don’t call me angel . Fat And Wide,“whatever” I mean fuck you.DON'T BE AFRAID TO OFFEND THOSE WCL THAT DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE'.

 Just saying, setting standards. Silent knights, retired, hares to blow in the wind, sunny and bright, wits and charms, leader of the band, words and views, to delight. What are you looking for? How old are you if I may ask as you don’t say in your post. -- Mr. James.

Everything begins with a conversation.The TRUTH: It may not lead you to where you thought you were going, but it will always lead you somewhere better.

Don’t call me angel . Fat And Wide,“whatever” I mean fuck you.DON'T BE AFRAID TO OFFEND THOSE WCL THAT DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE'.
No photo description available.


Just saying, setting standards. Silent knights, retired, hares to blow in the wind, sunny and bright, wits and charms, leader of the band, words and views, to delight.Don’t call me angel . Fat And Wide,“whatever” I mean fuck you.DON'T BE AFRAID TO OFFEND THOSE WCL THAT DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE'.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario