sábado, 23 de octubre de 2021

The Twilight Zone! I'm out! LMFAO!!Eyes Open Right. Eyes Open Right. Facebook Idiots: I’ll ask kaddish. Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me."The road to hell is paved with good intentions!!

 





'None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Eat the delicious food. Walk in the sunshine. Jump in the ocean. Say the truth that you're carrying in your heart like hidden treasure. Be silly. Be kind. Be weird. There's no time for anything else Anthony Hopkins'.




Inline image

Dances ​In The Dark, Spiders, And Snakes, Tips And Tales: Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I was MISTAKEN’.Welcome, to my world, as the world turns, bumps in the road, faces in the shadows.their struggle is real..


Dances ​In The Dark, Spiders, And Snakes, Tips And Tales: Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I was MISTAKEN’.Welcome, to my world, as the world turns, bumps in the road, faces in the shadows.their struggle is real..



My Boyz,Veteran Ptsd Attacks Nightmares, Back on track, writing out the issues up in the air. Tips, tales, and bridges to resources for homeless, displace veterans, my mission in life, earth angel to save the day.Living Large, Blue Skies, Angels In Hosts:




BIRDS AND BEES, LOVE AND HATE, FLOWERS IN THE TREES, ON TOP OF THE WORLD, Changes in the air, chicks, babes, and dames, tips to keep a lover, friend, or family member, coins to flip.


'I can't be controlled. So all want want is someone who can watch me do my thing and say "that's my baby"'Over The Decades:Paths To Cross,Roads Traveled. Earth Angel, Battles And Wars Won, Dances In The Sky, Heaven Is Home, Castles in The Clouds, Walking On Sunshine, Daily Events. Pages To Go
The scene in The Wizard of Oz when Dorothy, the tin man, and the scarecrow repeat “Lions and tigers and bears, oh my!” is a great example.
HAPPYDAZESSHAREDOFTEN.BLOGSPOT.COM
The scene in The Wizard of Oz when Dorothy, the tin man, and the scarecrow repeat “Lions and tigers and bears, oh my!” is a great example.
Shades Worn, Future Stars, Ships Pass, Roads To Riches, Dances On Cloud Nine. "Men, Mice, Monsters, Faces In Shadows, Under The Sands, Gem...



Hopes, wishes, dreams in motions, hands in the air, pray today, live larges, live and learn, live and grow. Need a little help, to take the next step, schools of hard knocks, pages to go.Gettin surgery tomorrow gotta fix my legs cause I can't stand you bitches lol'.Take a man, pay in 50 years. Poetic justice, Mary Little Manning, Bailey, was a snake in the grass, had 3 kids by the age of 12. Tricked a married woman, with a husband and 5 kids, that she was her replacement. The A student, and the 6th grade drop-out.



When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive, to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.Peter Pan rides again.Don’t expect anyone to understand your journey, especially if they’ve never walked to your path.Balls, Bats To Swing:Seasonal.Games
Rach JayCow to Buffalo: Rach Jay?Rachel Jarrot, Crook and..?Rachel Jarrot, thief like sire? - RGJ Princess Frog - blogger.Rachel Jarrot, Cows And Cattle Runs:Yahoo Answers,.Reflection on Vatican' s Announcement of Papal Visit and Truth about Ritual of Reconciliation (Unam Sanctum, Romanus Pontifux, Aeterni Regis, Convocation.
May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'Sani-Cloth Prime IS Coming teum town'
Sometimes..Rednecks And Birds. Snakes in the grass dicks out of the box, suckers to fuck, suckers to prey on veterans, third-party views, back in the dazes in hell. By letting each thing act in accordance with its own nature.hannity.com.THE PROMISES~MEN MAKE~BUT RARELY KEEP~

Life, to be shared, life to be lived, life to go on, more mountains left to climb. Birds and bees, fish and frogs, men and moments, dances to go, dances on the sands of time...Battles And Wars Won: Life Is A Beach, A Mountain, A Song To SingSinging The Blues:Desert Rats: California Dream-in - NY ...— Time of our lives are here, the best that we can be, be a honey bee in all things, not a wasp, another for an asshole in the world of bugs. Bugs

The Twilight Zone! I'm out! LMFAO!!Eyes Open Right. Eyes Open Right. Facebook Idiots: I’ll ask kaddish. Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me."The road to hell is paved with good intentions!

Singing The Blues:Desert Rats: California Dream-in - NY ...— Time of our lives are here, the best that we can be, be a honey bee in all things, not a wasp, another for an asshole in the world of bugs. Bugs ...Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me."The road to hell is paved with good intentions!!

 The Twilight Zone! I'm out! LMFAO!!Eyes Open Right. Eyes Open Right. Facebook Idiots: I’ll ask kaddish. Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me."The road to hell is paved with good intentions!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario