• Thu, Feb 10 at 10:03 AM
    Inline image

     'I'M GOING TO TRY AND ACT LIKE A NORMAL, HAPPY, MENTALLY BALANCED PERSON TODAY. WISH ME LUCK!'American birds, American Women, American Veterans, Americans sad and blue.…This is some creepy, collapse-of-society shit. Frustrated, lonely psycho realizes he can dress up like a surreal.Community. Honor.You don't have to like me and I don't have to give a shit.

    I’m not common cattle, slow or stupid. I like things that stimulate the mind. A fan of good conversation. Male here. Yes, you are right it`s fun to be weird !  Professional white, mature male interested to communicate with you and to know more about it.  thanks .
    Yes, you are right it`s fun to be weird !  Professional white, mature male interested to communicate with you and to know more about it.  thanks .