sábado, 1 de enero de 2022

My Future in the Media World: Uncertain, but certainly exciting. Blame it on my mermaid soul Across The Decades,Family Affairs,Nuts On The Go.Golden Calf: What beef?

Exploring All Things Cinematic .Joela Capplan, Raining frogs, whales, and freaks. Ready for the battle of the wits,Done and over. I want to be."If you fail, never up because F.A.I.L. means "first Attempt In Learning"; End is not the end, in fact E.N.D. "Effort Never Dies" If you get No No as an answer, remember N.O. "Next Opportunity". means.Just believe in yourself MUCH AS BELIEVE IN YOU & REMEMBER you fail you trying. WHEREVER YOUR JOURNEY LIFE MAY YOU,


Lights On.'RISE AND SHINE MY FRAGILE AMERICANS . WHAT SILLY NONSENSE ARE WE OFFENDED BY TODAY?

-Image


Steven Jarrot 7608512267, with his herd of jackasses.Ooh La La.SEEKER OF TRUTH.In Case You Thought the PCR Test Detects an Actual Virus…Wrong Jon Rappoport, Coins To Flip, Starr Bright Tonight, Walks 2 Fame.Just he you, AND IF PEOPLE DON'T LIKE IT, THEN FIND NEW PEOPLE.'Lights On.'RISE AND SHINE MY FRAGILE AMERICANS . WHAT SILLY NONSENSE ARE WE OFFENDED BY TODAY?



 ‘LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM. NOT FOR WHAT YOU WANT ME TO Be.Don't you recognize me?, ..call my name , don't walk on by,. Rain keeps falling , rain keeps falling down, down Rat Racers, Black And Yellow, Bees And Wasps, Honey Makers, Good Fellows.FART FACE BUTT CRACK, MY MOTHER AND FATHER:Sheri Beth Jarrot, and the gay blade, Steven Jay Jarrot, crooks,cheaters, liars,family of freaks, fools, and frogs.Jason Bubbles lavigne, Doom And Gloom:Lights On.'RISE AND SHINE MY FRAGILE AMERICANS . WHAT SILLY NONSENSE ARE WE OFFENDED BY TODAY?



  

 Let it Gogh!.Tales in the news, tails in the air, tails of donkeys to ride, cows to run, cattle in herds, singing songs, glory dazes to come.Matt Agorist,Michael Hall,Dr. T. P. Wilkinson,Arjun Walia.Robert Willmann,Jeff Thomas,W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real: Different.Yes I am weird always, you? Love or hate.Hello, Giggles.Dreams of tomorrow, it could happen:Paul Craig Roberts,Scott Ritter,Jack Cashill,Ian Jenkins,Depopulated southern Italy.I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me .
oday Serious question. U tryna fuck? 3:19AM Look at you. Ugly and bold. 3:44 3:44AM'
"Toxic people" don't exist anymore than evil people or saints. I understand you mean well, but we can't cut out people with bad coping mechanisms and mental illness simply because they're difficult. "Conspiracy Theorist''.'THOSE WHO TELL THE STORIES RULE SOCIETY PLATO'.

Inline image

We don’t own a thing in this world, it’s all on lease. Before our time is up, take time to love, be humble and be a decent human being.



 In A Quiet State:Angels come, Stars In The Darkness.Faces In The Mirror.

 



I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me .FAIRY TALES,BEACH BUM ON A PATH TO SELF DISCOVERY: Sandpiper, whatever” I mean fuck you.

Lessons, Blessings, Tests Over Time. Men And Mice, Coins To Flip. Dances.

"Let's Make Out/Dicks Out of Box Please: Sheri, Rachel, Sima, And Steven Gay Jarrot.Anonymous Ship of Fools...Steve Sailer on Tucker Carlson’s bestseller, on how a selfish ruling class is bringing America to the brink of revolution.Pebbles Beaches: Views To Delight: Same As It Ever Was!



Steven Jarrot: November 21, 2015: HAPPY SATURDAY TO YOU. I GIVING YOU TIL TODAY TO START REMOVING YOUR BLOGS AND PICTURES AFTER TODAY IM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT HAPPENS. IF U FORGOT I HAVE EVERY PICTURE OF YOU IN VERY COMPROMISING POSTIONS THE ONES TAKEN ON STEVENS ROAD AND SEVERAL AT OTHER GUYS HOMES WHILE U WERE SUCKING DICK GETTING FUCKED ETC.



I AM GOING TO PLASTER THE BLOGS WITH SEND TO YOUR FAMILY MAKE COPIES AND PERSONALLY TAKE THEM TO THE VA AND YOUR SONS SCHOOL. YOUR DAD WILL GET THEM YOUR AUNT UNCLES AND I WILL SEND THEM TO YOUR SISTER JOB TO CELEBRATE HER 2YEARS THERE AND YOU SOCIAL SECURITY IS MORE VALUBLE THEN MINE I WILL MAKE SURE TO PUT THE COPY OF YOU IDS AND NUMBERS DOB ETC FOR ALL TO HAVE. AND THAT WILL JUST BE THE BEGINING.


I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me .FAIRY TALES,BEACH BUM ON A PATH TO SELF DISCOVERY: Sandpiper, whatever” I mean fuck you.




IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD. BTW I'M SORRY THAT YOU SO HURT THAT AFTER ALL THESE YEARS GONE BY THAT YOU THINK OF ME AND YOU HAVEN'T FOUND LOVE AND HAPPINESS YET. I'M VERY SORRY FOR THAT. I'M SORRY YOU HAVE SO MUCH TIME WRITING BLOGS THAT YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO.  ITS SAD ALL THOSE HOURS OF TYPING WHAT A BORING LIFE YOU MUST HAVE. WITH ALL THE MONEY AND INCOME I GUESS ITS TRUE MONEY DOESNT BUY HAPPINESS.
"Let's Make Out/Dicks Out of Box Please: Sheri, Rachel, Sima, And Steven Gay Jarrot.Anonymous Ship of Fools...Steve Sailer on Tucker Carlson’s bestseller, on how a selfish ruling class is bringing America to the brink of revolution.Pebbles Beaches: Views To Delight: Same As It Ever Was!

"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored."Waves, words,woman for man, silly, slow, sane, retired, dreamer, plans to move, in and out of time,to hold, to connect, to have company, to last years. Fat chance right?Goal: Independence.I am the story teller .The author .The director. I am the doctor . The nurse. The clinician. I am the shadow . The shade .The moonlight. I am the runner-up .The second place. The silver metal .I am the alone .

 

I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me .FAIRY TALES,BEACH BUM ON A PATH TO SELF DISCOVERY: Sandpiper, whatever” I mean fuck you.
My Future in the Media World: Uncertain, but certainly exciting. Blame it on my mermaid soul Across The Decades,Family Affairs,Nuts On The Go.Golden Calf: What beef?


Maybe not all are saints and not all sinners, hopes and prayers for the weak veterans, blacks and working classes that get stuck with head in sand, or up their asses, donkeys, fools, frogs, and Super-sized freaks today and forever? on Bitches 2 Buffs.5151:Dances With Dicks, Dawgs, Donkeys. Monkeys In Packs.   The world is full of lunatics, heads above the common, plain, normal crazy, coins to flip. Rides on faces of Steven, Sheri, Sima, Rachel and Rocky Jarrot, Sarah, Chuck Moore or Rick Benson, happy and gay lots.

Charles Jarrot Facebook, Twitter & MySpace on PeekYou
Made in America .Do You Know,Jack. Or Was It John, Maybe Joe, hard to say, some guy, you know the one.With the bean, with the candle, who ran under the shade of the moon.Good times, sad times, sons to shine, freaks in the knight, men and mice, cartoon hits for decades.If you believe in Karma send this message to 14 friends including me, if I don't get it back I guess I'm not one of them.My Future in the Media World: Uncertain, but certainly exciting. Blame it on my mermaid soul Across The Decades,Family Affairs,Nuts On The Go.Golden Calf: What beef?




Veterans Later In Life. Rites For Seats, Dollars And Sense, Rats, Roaches, Rainbow Racers:COME TOGETHER RIGHT NOW.One of the best. Love, lights, lessons, songs in the winds.PERFECTION Dope Sleeve. Love this . Skins Colored. Love, Luck...THOSE WHO TELL THE STORIES RULE SOCIETY PLATO'If you believe in Karma send this message to 14 friends including me, if I don't get it back I guess I'm not one of them.My Future in the Media World: Uncertain, but certainly exciting. Blame it on my mermaid soul Across The Decades,Family Affairs,Nuts On The Go.Golden Calf: What beef?






 Life is like a camera; focus on what’s important, capture the good times, develop from the negative and if it goes wrong. Take another shot.Green Cat-eyed Snake –Just stumbled across another historic reminder of how powerful the Internet Archive is as a resource. From a certain GCHQ presentation. Happy birthday. Rides on faces of Steven, Sheri, Sima, Rachel and Rocky Jarrot, Sarah, Chuck Moore or Rick Benson, happy and gay lots.


Did not work out, got the listing, and forgot about, 31 days later, he was ready to go to work, door closed, window closed, not time for frogs in a group, Amry of frogs, fools, and freaks, snakes in grass, to get paid, for not doing the work, lessons to learn, how to treat people better. Just stumbled across another historic reminder of how powerful the Internet Archive is as a resource. From a certain GCHQ presentation. Happy birthday.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario